Commercial Office Cleaning Check List
A quote from INC Magazine “Maintaining an organized and clean work environment can provide a strong foundation for quality, communication, and effective management for any business.” While I can’t help much with organization I can help with the clean part of the above quote.
- Dust removal – according to an infographic on http://www.issa.com Dust Exposure can reduce an affected workers cognitive skills from 2-6%
- Carpet vacuuming – your carpet is a giant filter that attracts dust, hair and those 30.000-40,000 skin cells you lose each day.
- Desk top & phones – telephones come with 25,127 germs per square inch. The desk top has 20,961 germs per square inch. According to an Infection Control Webinar 2015.
- Clean the kitchen / breakroom including microwaves, fridge exteriors, tables and the floor.
- Interior glass & window glass.
- Ceiling vents & remove cobwebs
- Entry glass
- Restrooms – there are 15 steps to a clean & disinfected restroom
- Remove trash & recycle
- Clean & mop hard flooring such as hallways & stairs
Office cleaning service can be done 1 day per week or 5 days per week. We use Earth and People friendly cleaning agents, many of which have no odor. Vacuuming will done with a Hepa filtered vacuum which is also quiet for those nights when you have to stay late.
We offer competitive pricing, flexible scheduling and a satisfaction guarantee.
Customer comment “The rabbis were very happy with your work last eve.”
Green Cleaning For Office Spaces
Some customers are looking for an Eco or Green Cleaning for the benefit of their employees who may be sensitive to perfumed cleaning products. According to a U.S. study done by Caress and Steinemann found that 11.6% of people reported having adverse effects to perfumed products. We use cleaning agents with no perfume and some cases we use a special cloth and just water.
The other part of a Green Office Cleaning service would be to use vacuum cleaners with a Hepa filter which traps 99.7 % of particles. Also the Carpet & Rug Institute has a Green Label program for vacuum cleaners.
To earn the CRI Seal of Approval/Green Label certification, vacuums must pass the following independent laboratory tests:
- Soil removal — CRI uses NASA-enhanced x-ray fluorescence technology instead of traditional gravimetrix testing to measure the precise amount of soil removed from carpet — either 30 oz/sy commercial cut pile carpet or 30 oz/sy loop pile carpet.
- Dust containment — The vacuum must not release more than 100 micrograms of dust particles per cubic meter of air, keeping dirt and dust locked tight in the vacuum — not escaping back into the air where it can be breathed.
- Surface Appearance Change — The vacuum must not affect the texture of the commercial cut pile carpet (900 passes with sample rotated every 50 passes) more than a one-step change based on one year of normal vacuum use.
Office Cleaning to Fit Your Schedule, Not Ours
We can perform our service to fit your schedule. Imagine coming to work in the morning and being greeted with a clean office, freshly vacuumed carpet. Clean disinfected restrooms and that are fully stocked. The kitchen or break room is ready for your coffee to be brewed, microwave that is clean and ready for use.
- 1Our Promise, No Nagging, No Hassle Free Quote
- 2Call or Text 503 537 8571
- 3email email@example.com
Commercial Office Products That We Use
we use green seal approved products
We use Microfiber cloths to clean, remove bacteria and for dust removal. Microfiber has 1000’s of fibers which are 1/100 the size of a human hair. Microfiber cloths have a + positive charge which attracts the – negative charged dust particles. Also because microfiber has so many fibers which hold on to dust rather than just push it around like a cloth fiber cloth. By frequently folding over the microfiber cloth, the dust removal for the next surface is increased.